A beautiful tribute to Ed Ruscha and the city of LA that features so heavily in his work.
- One for any artist or designer friends hurting financially (or even creatively) right now.
- Hugh’s daughter is the kind of hero we need right now.
- I’m sure I’ve read this story about the cognitive shift of seeing the whole world at once. However, I stumbled on it (again?) recently, and it continues to feel relevant through a different lens than before.
- Unit Editions is at it again with Studio Culture Now. Cha-ching!
- The open-source IKEA Growroom from Space10 sounds terrific and might be a fun summer project though I wonder how hard it might be to build without a CNC machine.
- The design process squiggle and its origins.
- All the segmented type variations.
- As always, Kermit made me smile.
- Dan Dubuque… wow!